Translate

Sunday 30 December 2012

Handmade Christmas!!

Hello Everyone
 
Its been a long time since I last blogged, it has been tough to get a work craft balance over such a busy time of year and unfortunately the craftiness has been the thing that has taken a backseat.
 
I had a few basket orders over the festive period which I have perfected now and wrapping in cello is no longer the chore it once was.  It just never used to do what I wanted it too!!  The website is still ongoing, the jewellery has been taken off as there is an issue with the ordering system for this but will be back later on in the year. 
 
The website address for those who are unsure is www.freshscentsscotland.com, I always advise and email before any order is placed.  All items are individually prices and include post & packing.
 
I do hope you all had a fab Christmas and that Santa was good to you all (if you weren't on the naughty list that is!!). 
 
I only received one handmade card this year and I completely love it.  It was from my lovely friend Pauline, who is part of the ATC swap group.  Handmade cards are just a joy to receive, how many did you get?
 
 
 
The biggest job I will have over the next week will be sorting out the business stock and cleaning out the craft room, it is a complete mess.  I can barely get into the room at the moment eeekkkk!!
 
Well that's me for the afternoon,  much love to you all
 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment