Translate

Wednesday 22 May 2013

A Friend Card using Crafters Companions Crisalis Classics

More....
 
I know two posts in a row!! 
 
This is another 8x8 card for a friend using the wonderful Crisalis Classics from Crafters Companion.  I wasn't sure on this one once finished but it is growing on me.  Its a colour pallet that I usually wouldn't use, being that I haven't actually chosen a colour to go with.  Its a little bit of a mish mash not something I will do again but like I say, its growing on me.
 
This has been put together using the same products and styles as the last few cards, so easy to follow and replicate should you wish to.




I have used this layout a few times now and so will definitely be trying something new with the next few cards.
 
Happy Crafting
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment