Translate

Saturday 25 May 2013

Tatty Ted Birthday Card - Girl

Ah the weekend
 
Just a quick post to show the last card that I made this time using everyone's fave, Tatty Ted.  This is another 8x8 card which seems to be my card size of choice these days, not sure I could fit everything on a smaller card these days.
 
I was really pleased with the colours and composition of this card which is unlike me.  I think I am going to use this layout and style for some future cards, it is pleasing to the eye :)




For this card I used actual Tatty Ted double sided backing papers, lots of Create & Craft Flowers, Do Crafts Digital Designer and a topper from a kit I purchased last year.  The last few cards have shown how digital crafting is not just a case of click, print, stick.  There is alot of dimension to the cards with using core'dinations, embellishments, ink pads, decoupage, 3D glue gel, glaze, gems, foam tape etc.  There is no way that these cards are any less inventive or creative than other types of crafting.
 
It is great having everything available to match right at your fingertips.  If you haven't given it a go yet, i would seriously recommend it, even if you don't go for the programmes and just try maybe a Crafters Companion CD with their great interface.
 
Anyway, hope the weekend is going well and you all have lots of crafty plans.
 
lots of *hugs*
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment