Translate

Monday 17 June 2013

Fresh Scents Scotland, Gift Basket & Girlie Card

Good Afternoon Bloggers
 
Its been a while, I have been uber busy trying to find a new full time job.  I had forgotten just how stressful and demoralising looking for employment can be.  I think the hardest thing is when you receive the letters of rejection especially the ones that say thanks but no thanks and don't let it put you off applying again in the future......hmmm well if you don't tell me why i was unsuccessful would i really be looking to be rejected again in the future, maybe not.  Although it is equally demoralising when you have no reply at all.  Its times like this when I really feel for those who have been looking for suitable employment for a long time, I at least have a part time role whilst looking which eases the pressure slightly.
 
I have 3 interviews this week and so to say I am stressed is a bit of an understatement.  I really hope to be successful in at least one of these positions.
 
o with this and other changes at home I have had little to no time to craft at all over the last wee while and its looking to be the pattern for the future.  I will be looking to sell up all the jewellery and soap/bath bomb making equipment and current stock to free up space and just keep card making as my hobby going forward.
 
In the meantime, I have a few posts for this week with commissions that I have been asked to complete.
 
The first was just a little smelly basket made up from a selection of Fresh Scents Scotland products.  There was no colour theme for this and so it ended up being all lovely and bright.  I also had to include a birthday card which was DL size and feature some girly shoes.


I was actually really pleased with it and happy that it was well received.  I miss putting these together for people, it is a shame that the business has not done better but in this climate it was to be expected.
 
I do hope you are all well and business is good.
 
Make time for crafting people, it is therapeutic, productive and enhances everyones life.  Even if it is just a card for someone to say hi, or that you love them or miss them.  These are not only lovely little surprises but also gifts of your time and time is such a precious commodity in this day and age.
 
Happy Crafting Friends,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment