Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Boofle on Fathers Day

Morning
 
As you can see I have had a few days last week of quick crafting due to Fathers Day.  This was the card that I popped together for my Dad.  I used the Do Crafts Digital Designer for the wording and also the decoupage.  This meant that it was very easy to pop together.
 
I inked the edges of the card and stamped with a button stamp using blue and beige, the colours from the Boofle image.  I then just simply cut out the decoupage and popped together with 3D glue gel.  Simple but effective and again perfect if time is not on your side.

Isn't Boofle fab?

The inside just decorated the same as the outside to tie it all together.  The sentiments where taken from an online verse writer and transferred into Do Crafts Digital Designer.

Just a wee photo showing the dimension of the decoupage, again showing that CD crafting doesn't mean everything has to be flat and one dimensional.

I am not a fan of the shaped cards as my cutting out of shapes is not that great and therefore I avoid them.  I will however try to use these more with stamping and inking techniques due to this turning out OK.
 
Happy Crafting Bloggers,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment