Translate

Thursday 14 June 2012

Craft Artist Mixed Pages & Cards

Hey Guys

I haven't been around much lately as I have been concentrating on getting in as much driving practise as possible which is alot more tiring than I had realised!!

I am pleased to say that I finally passed my test on Monday afternoon, I still cant quite believe it, first time aswell!

Between times I have finished the basic square for my baby blanket and I am learning myself to knit as I really really want to send some hats in for the innocent smoothie big knit which is on every year.  It a great cause and if you keep an eye on their website you will get the details for this year when they are released;

http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/bigknit/

I have also been spending some time getting to grips with the Craft Artist programme, I do have to say though there is loads to learn and their Daisy Trail site is a great place for help, I am loving it.

Here are some of the pages that I have been creating;

Just some pages with the red squirrel that I was lucky enough to get pictures of when I was in Aberdeen



Changed a photo to pop art, cut-out and copied and pasted to create a background.

Pictures of my other half's niece baking cookies one Xmas



Messing about with a new digikit & created a little boys card

card insert

A fathers day card for my sister to give, I printed out extra pieces and decoupaged this

Personalised insert



And that's all for me just now folks, I am off to the gym, just the next thing on my list of things to achieve.

Hope everyone is well

Much Love

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment