Translate

Friday 22 June 2012

Zeus the German Shepard Scrapped

Evening Everyone

I still haven't found my mojo :o(

Managed to make a couple of batches of nice fresh full of softening oil bath bombs for this weekends fair at Finlaystone Country Estate but that has been it.  Maybe being in the presence of some creative people at the fair will help to give me the shake I need to get back at it.

Anyone any tips for crafters block??

I have some new kits coming from C&C hopefully over the next few days so maybe that will inspire me, fingers crossed.

On the plus side I have been at the gym every day this week and feeling much better for it.  Exercise, loads of water & fruit, it actually does work i am amazed to learn................again!!

So here are a coupe of Craft Artist pages that I worked on using pictures of my sister wee baby;

This was the first toy big Zeus had, kept him happy when he was not well



Left a space so that some text or another picture can be added after printing

A nice Christmas card maybe?
I will keep you all posted on hove my event goes over the weekend.

Hope you are all well,  Happy Crafting!!

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment