Translate

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Basic Cute Critters Cards

Hello Friends

Just a quick post showing the last of the basic cards that I have put together, just shows that things don't have to be that complicated.
I have received a few Christmas kits and will be trying to make these all different and unique and totally different from what can be bought in store.  Well this is the plan anyway, still not quite got back into things yet.




That's it for tonight. 
I am still doing loads of crochet squares for my blanket, not sure it will be finished for the winter but isn't that always the way!
I have also been doing some Kumihimo Jewellery and keyrings which is so relaxing and takes up no area at all, pictures to follow once I have enough different patterns to show exactly what can be created.
Happy Crafting Everyone!!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment