Translate

Friday 27 July 2012

To Tidy or Not To Tidy.......

It's Friday everyone!!

I know all you crafters out there will know the dread that comes when you look in the craft room and its just a huge mess that just needs a good tidy.  This week I have done everything to stop myself from tidying it out, I have even done the garden which is not one of my favourite tasks either but obviously the better of the two. 

Today I cannot procrastinate anymore as there are no other jobs I can do instead it is going to be done, really........honest.......I mean I am even writing a blog to delay the inevitable!!

Wish me luck people, may be gone a while!!  If I'm not lost I will end up doing something crafty, actually hoping that cleaning the room will bring back the urge to craft & create stuff again, maybe my mojo is hiding in there someplace?

Anyhoo,

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Happy Crafting :0)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment