Translate

Saturday 9 November 2013

Keepsakes for the 30th Keepsake Card...

Hello Crafters
 
Just a wee quick post to show a couple of pictures of the cards that I made to pop in the envelopes as part of the Envelope Keepsake card which is on the Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro DVD.  There was still space in the card for my Mum to go out and chose a couple of other wee keepsakes for my Sister to pop in her special birthday box.

Credit Card Size...



A5 Size, great to use as bookmarks....



This has been probably the biggest most special paper crafting that I have had to complete.  It took 3 days from start to finish which isn't that long but it was great and I really enjoyed it.  It would have been so much harder though without the Ultimate Pro though as I was also able to make a lovely presentation box for it to be put in.
 
Its a MUST for any paper crafter!! My advice if you do not have one is to pop it on your Santa List and hope that you make his "nice" list :)
 
Happy Crafting
 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment