Translate

Monday 11 November 2013

Tatty Ted 30th Star Card

Morning Peeps
 
So as you know it was my lovely Sisters 30th this week and so I wanted to make her a very special card that she could keep in her memories box. 
 
I decided on a Crafters Companion Project using the Ultimate Pro.  I chose to complete a star card and use the Do Crafts Tatty Ted Card Kit to decorate as well as lil' gems and ribbons and such.
This is the card when it is sitting open on the shelf.  I love the look of it, its more like a decoration than a card, yet it folds up into a lovely neat A5 sized card.




There were five individual star card pop outs that were put together to give the fan effect.

A very dimensional card giving the WOW factor!!

Its a great card for adding lots of lovely little message's to the dangle stars, brilliant for looking back on and makes a great keepsake.



Matching gift card/ money wallet.
I was really pleased with how this project turned out and my sister loved it.  I think I will definitely be making another in the future, it was loads of fun.
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment