Translate

Friday 1 November 2013

This years Pumpkins!!

Happy Halloween Bloggers!!
 
I do hope you all have a lovely time.  For most crafter's I think its a tough decision on our most favourite time of year, mine is definitely Halloween.  I have become a particularly big fan of the old pumpkin carving, this is mainly due to being excited to see what my brother and his Fiance come up with each year. 
 
This year they had some requests for a couple of old designs with a few tweaks,



 
And this years design has to be my favourite so far,
 
 
I also got in on the action for the first time,
 
 
As did my other half who also made a wee tiny one using a turnip!!
 

 
And my final mention goes to my sisters boyfriend.  It was also his first year for carving but I foresee a bit of a competition for next year!!
 




They are all just fab!! and we all had an awesome Halloween.

Happy Carving!!

Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment