Translate

Monday 19 November 2012

Digistamp Dreams Postcards

Happy Monday!!
 
Its been a super quick weekend but I am lucky enough to have today off and it will be spent crafting hopefully.
 
Last week the lovely Phill Martin from Honeypot Crafts launched his lovely new Digistamp Dreams Collection.  The digistamps are just gorgeous and not only that he has a wonderful offer on at the moment, pop on over to http://www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk/digistamp-dreams-67-c.asp to see more, you will not be disappointed.
 
I thought I would use a couple of the stamps for the swaps group postcards and I am pleased with how they have turned out.  I haven't used my Promarkers in a long time so it was good to relax some and colour but I so need a bit more practice.

 

Happy Crafting Friends.

Amanda xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment