Translate

Friday 23 November 2012

Tags - The Sky is the Limit?

Happy Friday!!
 
What a quick week it has been this week.  I am working tomorrow so not quite the end of the week for me yet but nearly there.
 
This months Tag Swap theme was "The sky is the limit".  I had thought of doing hot air balloons as this was the first thing that came to mind, however, one of my crafty friend who was super organised posted pictures of their creations and one of them featured hot air balloons!! Great minds think alike!
 
I decided to go along the route of a quote that I am quite fond of and incorporate it as a star sign horoscope.  It was very simple but has worked out OK.

This was simply some black card with an eyelet added to make it into a rectangle tag.  I used a silver Painty Marker to add all the detail and gems for the stars to make the constellation which represents the crab and added the names of the stars.
 
Same as above, just a different shape.
 
Well both very simple but due to time issues I think they are OK and I am sure will find a place in someones collection.
 
Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you get up to.  I have the family Christmas cards to make, I may add a few posts showing some of the generic ones next week.
 
Much love
 
Amanda xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment