Translate

Thursday 8 November 2012

German Shepard Card using Paws for Thought CD

Woohoo!!

Hello People, what have you all been up to?

Just thought I would take some time out to show you a card that I put together for my Sister's Birthday.  You will have seen from a post ages ago where I did a few scrap booking pages with Craft Artist featuring her lovely German Shepard "Zeus", so I took the opportunity to make a card using the German Shepard from Cupcake Crafting's "Paws for Thought" CD.  I am very pleased with it, it has turned out lovely.

For this card I used an 8x8 White Hunkydory Card Blank, items printed from the CD, an A4 sheet of Rainbow Mirri Card, deep red adhesive pearls, Sakura Clear Glaze Pen & coloured Sakura Glitter Gel Pens, silver corner peel-offs, double sided tape, PVA glue and foam pads.

I cut the backing paper down to size, attached to the card using double sided tape and added silver corner peel-offs to finish. I layered the topper and personalised sentiment onto Rainbow Mirri board and attached to the card using foam pads.  The flowers were also from the CD, these were cut, shaped and highlighted using coloured Sakura Glitter Gel Pens, they all have a lovely red adhesive stone in the centre and attached to the card using PVA glue.

This is a twisted decoupage topper which I put together using tiny foam pads.  I used the Sakura Clear Glaze Pen to add the wet look to the dogs nose, eyes and poppy centres.  I used the Sakura coloured Glitter Gel Pens to pick out some other details such as the deep red poppies, long grass and highlights in the dogs coat, it gives a lovely glitter sheen.


Personalised matching insert attached using double sided tape.

Well that's me for tonight.

Happy Crafting!!

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment