Translate

Thursday 1 November 2012

Hiya!

Evening All
 
Just a quick update to say "hiya".  I have been neglecting the crafting lately due to being back at work and also trying to fit the gym in and spend time with my lovely furry wee animals :)
 
I am going to make a few cards this weekend, one of which will be a 40th but I may actually just buy one, maybe.
 
Hoping you are all well and have all the Christmas crafting out of the way.   I am already thinking of cards and new scents of bath bombs for the Spring, a bit of a restock on the website for the new year.
 
Oh and while i am promoting the website, anyone local to Paisley inc. Glasgow can place orders for baskets of goodies to be made up, wrapped in cello or popped into a Christmas bag.  Perfect for secret Santa's or for those whom you are a wee bit stuck.
 
Pop on over to www.freshscentsscotland.com for the items we are holding in stock and then rather than purchase through the site, drop me a wee email through the address on the contacts page and I will get back to you.


Sending everyone lots of love & hugs in my absence

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment