Translate

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Ferret in a TUTU!

Good Afternoon on this most gorgeous day!!

Its just fab to have a couple of days of nice hot weather, washing done, garden sorted, its just fab fab fab :o)

As far a crafting goes I haven't been up to much, I do have an order for a wedding card & a birthday card for a man....eek!! men's cards I just find so difficult.  These will be getting done over the next couple of days so I will update on how they turn out.

Here are a couple of Craft Artist pages that I made up for a lovely lady who sent me a Tutu for my wee girl ferret ages and ages ago.  It was so long ago she had probably forgotten, but it has been a nightmare to get the monster to keep it on long enough for a photo.



Natalie Turner is the creator of all things fairy-like & tutu, she has such an amazing range and some gorgeous outfits, one very talented lady and oh how I wish I could fit into one!!

Why not visit Natalie's FB page "Seraphina Fairy Tales" using the link below;

Well bye for the moment,

Happy Crafting!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment