Translate

Sunday 27 January 2013

Mum Birthday Card 3 - Hunkydory Flopsy Bunny Kit

Evening All
 
My blogs have been much neglected recently.  After next week I will be moving back to Part Time hours (really mean it this time lol) and so I will have loads of time to craft.  Hoping to do some soap over the next few months using the cold soap process.  Very excited about this as I have loads of lovely new moulds to make, one of which is a dragon!
 
In the meantime I will continue to spend time making cards, keep myself sane. or at least make myself think I am sane.
 
This is the card that I actually made for my mums birthday.  As soon as the Hunkydory Magazine dropped on the front door made it was decided Flopsy would be the star.  A very cute little critter who will also be the star of any Easter cards that I have to make.




This was a lovely design for the card & as it came as a kit there was really not much to do except choose the toppers & enjoy putting it together.  I added some extra glitter highlights and some additional adhesive faux pearls to the toppers, choosing one topper to represent being young, one to represent the present the future, hence "mummy, mum, mother".
 Well That's all for tonight, super early start tomorrow!!

Happy Crafting,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment