Translate

Monday 28 January 2013

The Big Knit 2012 - Update

Good Morning Bloggers
 
Just a quick post -
 
You will remember that in September last year I knitted 100 wee hats for their mini smoothies.  These hats were then popped on the smoothies & sold in Boots and Sainsburys stores throughout the UK raising money for the charity Age UK. 

http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/bigknit

This was my little contribution, 100 hats in just 3 weeks.
In the post last week I received the loveliest personalised "thank you" card from the guys at Innocent towers, just showing again why their product & service remain loved so much.
 


Now the question is what to do for charity this year?  Do I just start making hats early and see how many I can get done? Do another 10K or the Shine walk for Cancer Research?
 
I guess whatever I decide to do, it will be rewarding and I would urge anyone to do at least just one thing in 2013 for the greater good.  What are you going to do?
 
Much love to all,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment