Translate

Thursday 31 January 2013

House Mouse - ATC & Postcard

Good Morning Peeps
 
Can you actually believe that it is the last day of the month already?  I am still recovering from running about after Christmas and that was just yesterday.................wasn't it?  Its been a quick month, they say that's a sign of old age when time speeds up, I hope not!!
 
This is just a quick post to show a couple of things I popped together for the girls in the group who's birthdays I missed, yip, at one point in my life I would have been a month in advance, I am now very literally a month behind!! 
 
Both are designs I have used previously except scaled differently, which is a plus of CD crafting.  If you are still trying to resist the Cd's you really shouldn't, go on give them a go, you will LOVE it!!

House Mouse "Lets Celebrate" Postcard

House Mouse "Ice Cream Party" ATC

Would be lovely to see some comments on the blog this year...maybe.....if you have time......even just to say "hi".....or that you are sick of my rubbish lol, anything would be lovely.
 
Happy Crafting my friends,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment