Translate

Friday 1 February 2013

Postcards - Fairies

Happy Friday!!!
 
Its the weekend..............well nearly, just have to get the next 10 hours out the way first!! 
 
Another quick post to show the Fairy Postcards made again for birthdays that I missed.  This weekend I am planning on getting ahead, this month I have my brothers birthday, a young ladies birthday & my Mum & Dads Anniversary, so I am going to make those cards, and maybe the tags that I should have done for this months swaps, keep thinking about them and its driving me mad!!
 
Anyway these are the two postcards, really simple again but I am happy with them, think its the subject matter, cant make anything that doesn't look nice with any kit from Crafters Companion.



Have a great weekend, I am planning on actually posting everyday so check back to see what I get up to.
 
Much love
 
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment