Translate

Friday 22 February 2013

Tatty Ted Anniversary Card - Husband

Morning,
 
Happy Friday Crafters!!
 
I have no plans this weekend & am actually now on holiday for a week, how very cool is that!!  I am planning on doing alot of crafting whilst I am off. 
 
I don't have any birthdays etc coming up and only a couple of Easter cards to make so just really going to make up toppers, do some colouring maybe with my spectrum's, maybe even dust of the Cricut.  It has been ages since I used my cutting machine, much neglected.
 
I think I will also finally have some time to catch up with some of the crafty blogs that I follow, see if I can pick up any new techniques, see what is trending etc.
 
So today's card is an Anniversary Card that my Mum asked me to make for my Dad.  Their Anniversary is almost always nearly forgotten as it fall on the same day as my Brothers birthday!!

I have used handmade paper for the matts & some matching ribbon to give a little texture to the card.  The decoupage has been layered up using 3D glue gel and attached to the card in the same way.
This was actually an Easter topper with the basket being filled with Easter eggs.  All I did to change this was add a small "with love" tag and lots of little flowers.

Just showing the layers on the card & the texture of the handmade paper.

simple insert to match the colours on the front.
Well that's me for the day.  I have one more Anniversary card to share with you but it is a Do Crafts Kit card which once put together look really stunning.
 
Have a lovely weekend everyone,
 
much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment