Translate

Saturday 23 February 2013

Tatty Ted Anniversary Card - Mum & Dad

Ahh the Weekend!!

A very quick Saturday post just to show the other Anniversary card that I put together.  These are really simple card kits which take out all the hassle of trying to think of what to create but still allow you to actually do a little crafting and finish with something that is just simply stunning.

 
The first step is to build up the decoupage on the actual card base.  To do this is popped out the pre-cut die-cuts, trimmed off any "pips" & layered up using 3D glue gel.
 

 
The second step is to build up the frame.  Again just using the pre-cut decoupage, again I used 3D glue gel.  I also added a matching ribbon using red line tape.

 
The next stage is to fold the concertina type spacers which go between the card base & frame.  I attached these using red line tape as this is strong enough to hold it in place.


The finished card is a lovely framed piece of work which stands out from all others.  I have tried to personalise a little using a Sakura gel pen instead of peel-offs.
 
Well that's me for the day, off to do some crafting, I am sure you will see the outcome of this over the next couple of days.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment