Translate

Thursday 21 February 2013

Boys Birthday Card using a La Pashe topper (2)

Hello My Lovelies

Just a quickie today, loads to do but wanted to show the other card that I put together for my Brothers birthday yesterday.

This is again a La Pashe topper which comes as a single sheet which you would then just cut out and layer up.  I have used mini foam pads but 3D gel would probably be a better medium to use allowing a better curve to the finished piece.
I have used eyelets instead of gems and twine instead of ribbon just as something different for a mans card.
When I text or speak to my Brother I always shorten it to "BRO" so that's whats on the card.  It is so good to be able to personalised even the main pieces on a card & that is what makes them special.

Just showing a little of the decoupage and how I have used a 3D glaze to add shine to the lamp, headlights and wet patches on the ground, just gives a lovely finishing touch.
Happy Crafting,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment