Translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

ATC - Rain

Morning

I cant quite believe I am posting this so early in the month.  I am so organised it is scary!! 

This month our lovely leader has chosen Rain as our ATC theme & I loved this, so much so that I just could not wait to get started!!

I loved doing this ATC.  I love the dimension of it and the movement that has been created.  The background has been created with pastels and the clear star Sakura Gel pen which can be blended with a little water adding a lovely sparkle.  I have added the theme with silver peel off letters.

The cloud is made up of lots of tiny wool balls all stuck together with 3D glue gel and some ultra fine sparkly glitter added.  The rain drops are blue & clear glass beads on stretchy jewellery thread and are free to move about.

This was a very simple ATC to do but I think that's what I love about it, simple but effective.

The main part of the ATC is a background created with pastels and a lovely "rain" quote written on with a black fine-liner, very simple.

This is my actual "rain" part of the ATC & it is simply an ATC protector with drops of clear 3D glaze for the rain droplets.  These have set hard, clear & perfectly raindrop like.
I cannot wait to see what the rest of the girls have created.

Happy Crafting,

Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment