Translate

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Basic Crochet Square Blanket - Baby Blue

Evening All
 
Well I am happy to report that all of the full time shifts that I was snowed under with since October have now finally come to an end and Part Time hours resume going forward.  This means that I will have loads more time for crafting with all of the lovely things that I have continued to hoard.....I mean collect for the purposes of making lovely things to keep........I mean sell ;)
 
Anyway, the last week has seen me back into the crochet with a lil' blanket for a new baby boy.  It has been a while since I last had the hook out but amazingly just carried on like I had never put it down.  However, I really do need to learn the names of stitches and actually expand on the basic that I continue to do.  I think I will just add it to the many things on my to do list!!
 
This is a wee picture of the finished piece with one of my lovely big Harrods bears that I collect (big kid that I am).

 
 
I have been asked to do one exactly the same but in pink for the beginning of March so best get my skates on.
 
The themes for this months swaps club have been posted and I love them!! Going to try a few new techniques and hope to get these posted over the next week or so.
 
Are you all well? Has the new year is brought you all lots of lovely new crafty ideas to be getting on with? get in touch and let me know, would be nice to chat.
 
Happy crafting my friends,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment