Translate

Tuesday 12 February 2013

The swaps received from my crafty friends.

Good Morning Crafters
 
A quick post as always to show the lovely swaps I received from my crafty friends from the Crazicards Swap Group.
 
The themes this month you might remember were, anything goes, wild winter & metallic new year.  I opted out of the wild winter tags as I really just could not get my head around it and a shortage of time meant that I really didn't have time to play. 
 
The girls did an amazing job of the tags that were submitted though, lovely stamped animals, loads of snow, really wild winter roads scenes with people leaving their cars etc, they were awesome.
 
So here are the ATC's which I think are just fantastic -

by Angela Foxcroft
by Katrina Polson
The Metallic New Year themed postcards were all really beautiful and some very amazing techniques were used, some that I may even have to steal.......I mean use in future projects, we do love to share after all -

by Christine Stuart
by Angela Drummond
It always amazes me how we can interpret the themes in such different ways.  Always with outstanding pieces of artwork being created, and the ones I receive I am so very proud to own.
 
Challenge yourself crafters and see what you can come up with.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment