Translate

Monday 11 February 2013

My wee relaxing drive.

Good Evening Peeps
 
I do hope you are all well.  Just thought I would jump on and catch up with you all. 

Its been a busy wee week.  Finally got the house in order, craft room is tidy, business stock-take done, accounts done, and things all pretty much in order which is great.
 
I am now completely part time at my day job so well and truly back on track to craft on a daily basis which will help me feel better in myself, its good for your health is crafting, very highly recommended.
 
Well its no secret that I am a Celtic fan and tomorrows game has me on the ceiling, just far too excited!!  To relax some I went for a wee coastal run in the van today and it was just glorious.  A dry but very cold day, perfect weather for being out & about.
 
I took some poor but still lovely photos along the way, Paisley - Lochwinnoch - Kilbirnie - Largs - Wemyss Bay, Greenock, Port Glasgow and finally back home to Paisley.  It was brilliant, just to relax with no real place to go plus have my music blaring away, yip I was dancing & singing in the car much to some people amusement lol. 
 
Here are a few of my piccies, hope you have all had a fantastic start to the week.
 
Much love
 
Amanda xx

Wemyss Bay


Looking over to Dunoon

My lonely wee van, shame it was so quiet, such a beautiful lookout point.

 
Georgous Sky
 
 


looking down to Largs

Looking over to Millport

Largs Road

Kilbirnie

Kilbirnie

No comments:

Post a Comment