Translate

Tuesday 19 February 2013

ATC - Tatty Teddy

Good Day Everyone :)
 
Are you as tired as I am? *yawn* oh what a week lol.
 
So whats new in your crafty stash?  I have bought myself some Mica flakes & some gilding flakes as you know.  After watching a show at the weekend with the lovely John Bloodworth on Create & Craft I think I may now actually be brave enough to use them.  Doesn't he explain things so well and make everything seem so possible with products made to look so easy to use? yes I believe he does!!
 
Anyway, along with the Tatty Ted cards I put together I also needed a couple of ATC's to go with the cards made for my crafty friends who are a bit under the weather.  Always good to get another for the collection I would think.



Both just really simple & quick using tiny toppers which I curved & attached using 3D glue gel and covered some of the elements with 3D glaze, which is a product I am loving!!
 
I really do need to get more creative with the ATC's, I am thinking of doing some miniature paintings or fantasy portraits like the very first ones that I tried.
 
Well off to the day job, Happy Crafting my friends.
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment