Translate

Sunday 20 January 2013

The swaps received from my crafty friends.

Hello Blogging Friends

It has been a long time since I have had the time to actually sit down & craft let alone blog, but, I am back!! yip that's right, back to part time hours at my place of employment and so more time for crafting, meaning more time for blogging. 

I have missed it, people who do not craft do not realise the release that you get, the calming effect that it has and the health benefits that can be achieved.  I am always much happier and much more relaxed when I have the time to make things.

As you know i am part of a swap group, only a recent member but at the end of last month I received my second batch of swaps and they are just awesome.

The ATC theme was "Art Deco" -

Christine Stuart
 
Ina Wilkinson
 
The theme for this months postcards was "Christmas", perfect for this time of year as we all had our Christmas stash out anyway -

Abbie Kay
 
Ina Wilkinson

 And finally, the tags were fab, the theme was "the sky is the limit"
 

Pauline Jackson
 
Katrina Polson
 
I loved my swaps.  Its one very talented bunch of ladies at http://www.crazicards.co.uk/
 
Keep visiting the blog for regular crafty updates, I promise to be keeping it up to date and showing my most recent crafty projects.  Remember all comments are very much appreciated.
 
Happy Crafting
 
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment