Translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

ATC - Fairy Folk

Morning All
 
So this months swap themes were great for me as I could just pull out some kits and add some other wee bits & bobs.  Things I haven't used in a while.
 
The ATC theme was "Fairy Folk" and I have some lovely images but still no ink for my printer, I know, I know really should have replaced it by now.  But oh how I hate shopping.  Anyway, since I couldn't print I decided to get out the lovely Crafters Companion Fairyopolis Kit.

For this ATC I created a background using some holographic card & a piece of patterned paper, tied together in the centre with a strip of ribbon.  I the popped on a flower and a sentiment from the rub-on and added gems to each corner.
For the fairy I also used a rub on but put it on a piece of snow white card and cut around the outside.  I added glitter to the wings and attached using 3D glue gel leaving these free to move.

The background of this ATC was a piece of Purple Centura Pearl card stock embossed using the Crafters Companion Regal Damask 6x6 Embossing Folder.  I added a rub on sentiment to a piece of patterned paper and gems to the corners.
For the fairy I did the same as before and also a little butterfly.  I added the butterfly to the centre of the flower with 3D glue gel and also attached the flower & fairy in the same way, just gives dimension.
I love fairies so cannot wait to see what the other girls have put together.  I bet they are going to be stunning as always.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment