Translate

Sunday 7 April 2013

The swaps received from my crafty friends.

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends
 
Did you find that short week long? Yeah me too, I was working Saturday this week and as I don't usually do weekends this feels like it should be Saturday today but its Sunday and the week is over.  None of what I just typed makes sense but I am sure you know what I mean.
 
I have not had any crafty time this week at all as I have been spending lots of time with my little sick ferret.  He was at the hospital in Kilmarnock on Thursday for his blood tests & x-ray.  Oliver has a slipped disc and so needs to be kept separate from the other ferrets and on complete cage rest so he is now in the house so we can keep him company and give him lots of attention.

This is little Oliver
It cheered me right up this week when the swaps arrived from my crafty friends.  As always they are just stunning.  Loads of crafty genius with techniques that I have not even thought of using.

ATC - Oriental
by Katrina Polson
by Pamela Davies

Postcard - Wizard of OZ
by Sara Jo Sawdon
by Yvonne Dunning

Tag - Vintage Lace
by Christine Stuart
by Kathleen Kirkaldy

This week I will be doing that wedding card I have been thinking about now for over a week, still no ideas though.  Think I need a boost to my crafty mojo.  I also have a couple of cards to do for a friend but they are kids cards and are proving to be a challenge as I am so used to doing cards for adults, will be great fun though.  Planning on doing a little paper mache or deco-patch maybe.
 
Well, enjoy the rest of your day and I hope the week ahead is good to you.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment