Translate

Saturday 13 April 2013

Tags - White Wedding?

Ah the weekend :)
 
Just a quick post to show the Tags that I have made for this months swap theme, White Wedding.  As you know I have been struggling for over a week now on ideas for a wedding card and I am not the sort of girl that has ever dreamt of the big event and have only ever attended one, so this is the worst theme ever for me.  I was at a complete loss but rather than not take part I did put something together to submit.  I just hope that it goes down well.

This tag is just really a topper from Gems Designs matted on a pieces of embossed Black Centura Pearl.  I wrapped some ribbon around where it joins and added a couple of tiny bows made with the Ultimate Pro.  I added some Clear Star glitter to the dress and veil using the Sakura Gel Pens and some sparkle with little red gems.  I also used my favourite crafty item, 3D glaze to the spider and decoupaged rose.
 

Just showing a close up of the glazed decoupaged rose.

I added a topper and again used the Sakura pen to add glitter highlights to the dress.  I glazed the frame and added little drops to the flowers in an attempted to make it look like dew or water drops.  Red gems added to finish.

This is aiming to show the dew drops on the roses, created using the 3D glaze.

Well she is wearing white, I am sure it passes, doesn't it?  Maybe as a version of a white wedding anyway.
 
Enjoy your day whatever you get up to.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment