Translate

Friday 12 April 2013

Postcards - Touchy Feely

Happy Friday
 
What a quick week that was!! What crafty plans do you all have for the weekend?
 
I am planning on doing that wedding card, really I am.
 
So the postcard theme for the swap group this month was touchy feely.  I was stumped but think I have managed to cover it.

I actually got the sewing machine out for this postcard creating a background out of all different pieces of scrap material from my stash, lots of different colours & textures.  I think it works OK?
I added 3 buttons finishing with a flower & a gem in each.

For this postcard I used different textures of paper, vellum & card, some of which I embossed.  I added loads of different types of ribbon, different widths & textures.  This was finished with one of the flowers made using the Crafters Companion Quilling Dies and Core'dinations Card.
I just hope they are a good representation and whoever receives them is happy to have them for their collection.
 
Have a wonderful weekend & Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment