Translate

Friday 27 September 2013

Beautiful Baskets and fun with a big pouch & a pup!!

Morning Peeps,
 
Another day of catch up on my blog.  Just to keep you up to date with what I have been up to whilst I was not blogging for that huge length of time......miss me??
 
Well my lovely Sister went and got herself a lil' puppy to go with her massive dog.  She is just the sweetest wee thing but such a terror!! She was introduced to the family at the end of July, just a wee thing but she is already a monster, but a sweet monster.  I am not the best dog sitter in the world though....
 
awwwww look at the wee angels......

 
Yeah I only just survived lol.........of course I am kidding!!
 

So not only does my Sister have the challenge of looking after these wee toerags and do crazy shifts at work, she decides to hold a Macmillan Coffee Morning but the week earlier than the official one due to shifts.  She is the best baker ever and I have had the pleasure of taste testing all the cakes that she was baking for the day.  Luckily, it hasn't affected my weight at all. 
 
For the day she was having a raffle and so Fresh Scents Scotland donated a couple of things for this.  It was great to actually pop a basket together as I haven't done much with the bath product side of the business in ages.

The ingredients, lots and lots to keep the recipient smelling lovely & fresh for a long time!!

 
The Basket was the main prize but I thought a couple of the Bath Powder Jars would also be a lovely addition........one Jasmine, and one Cookies & Cream
 


If you would like to make a donation to this great cause, you can find all the details here - http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Donate/
 
Have a great weekend!!
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment