Translate

Sunday 29 September 2013

Halloween invitations & favours...

#Good Morning, Good Morning :)
 
I cannot believe we are so far along in the year, where have all the months gone?  Halloween crafting already and Christmas stuff out to get ready for that next big event!!  Is it a sign of old age lol.
 
Anyway, My Brothers lovely Fiance is having a wee thing at work, kinda trying to keep a tradition going with the younger members of staff.  Each year they design and carve a pumpkin and the best are displayed in the shop windows.
 
These are a couple that my Brother & Sarah have done, 2010, 2011 & 2012, they are amazing and I look forward to seeing their creations every year....






As this is a pumpkin competition the invitations are shaped like the pumpkin.  I used one of the pumpkin embellishments from a Halloween Kit on Craft Artist Professional.  I just enlarged this and wrote the information separately in a spooky writing and added a "Happy Halloween" sentiment for the envelope.

This is a lovely embellishment.  It looks like its made from felt.

I inked around the edges using an orange ink for the pumpkin and a green bit for the stalk.  This just takes away all the white and saves on printer ink by not printing out a backing paper.

I used Kraft Paper envelopes and added the "Happy Halloween" sentiment.
Everyone that takes part in the competition will get a wee favour as a treat.  These are little bath bomb chill pills, to make these Halloweeny I wrapped in cello, used green and orange ribbons and added a wee matching pumpkin embellishment.


I will be using a big pumpkin mould to make some big bath bombs for the winner of the competition.
 
Happy Crafting.
 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment