Translate

Saturday 28 September 2013

"Take That" scrap book....

Happy Saturday
 
I think most people will still be sleeping at this time :)
 
I have been Halloween Crafting this week for my Brothers Fiance and will show you all what I have been up to tomorrow.  Today I thought I would share some Scrap pages with you for all the "Take That" fans out there.
 
Unfortunately this scrap book was put together quite late at night and I neglected to take photos of the finished pages!!  It looked really good, After printing out the photos and embellishments, I grouped them together in songs and then designed the pages around this.  I combined the pieces below with a valentines kit which included co-ordinating papers, lovely sparkles, peel-offs etc and I wrote out some of the song lyrics as well.
 
Feel free to choose some pages, print and design your own little book of memories, great for any fans who attended the Circus Tour which I describe as the best concert ever and doubt it will ever be topped no matter how many bands I go and see.
 
I used Craft Artist Professional to tweak the photos, pick embellishments and add the words.  These were printed onto Kodak Photo Paper to give a lovely shine finish, just remember to change your printer settings to accommodate.











As you can see these were all chosen to include Gary as the girl I was scrapping for is a HUGE Gary fan and totally loves him to bits.
I just used an A5 size lined notebook.  This means that there were plenty of pages for other musical groups and future concerts.  It also gives lines to help write straighter when doing things like lyrics or writing memories etc, great for younger people just getting into scrapping.
 
I would love to see any projects started using any of the pages.
 
Happy Crafting
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment