Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tatty Ted 1st Birthday Card - Boy

Good Morning!!
 
I would love to say that I am up early writing this for you but its actually a scheduled post as I am doing the 2nd of two 14 and a half hour shifts at work *yawn*.  So this is going to be a quick one, an A5 Tatty Ted 1st Birthday Card.  This was made using the 1-2-3 Do Crafts Card Kit which is fab, you can make really quick cards or add lots of bits from your stash to make it that little bit more special.


The topper I have chosen had the usual Blue that's used for the Blue Nose but also had a lovely lemon colour so I have tried to incorporate this in the rest of the card as well.  I started by inking around the white card blank in the lemon colour, the backing layer was inked around using the Blue Nose colour and the silver star corner peel-offs were coloured with a Sakura Gold Glitter Gel Pen.
I added a number 1 which I cut from silver Mirri Card and the "today" was made up of large and small letter peel-offs.  A couple of other Blue Nose bits were added from the kit, stars/ sentiment.

For the insert I have used an official Blue Nosed Bear coloured paper, added a sentiment with 3D gel after inking around the edge with a matching Blue Nose Bear ink.  I also added a silver star peel-off coloured with a Sakura Gold Glitter Gel Pen to add a little sparkle.

This is just a wee photo showing that the card is not flat but actually has alot of dimension.  This was achieved using 3D glue gel.

The back of the card blank has had the logo added to show that it is an authentic Tatty Ted product so if you sell your cards then you can attach a premium for them.  I have just added my name and the company stamp like I do to all my cards.  Recognised only by my family members and friend since I haven't been doing much with the business since March.

Kits give you loads of scope to be creative adding bits cut with your dies or embossed with your folder but are also great if you want to get crafty but don't really want to take out too much stuff.
 
Give it a go.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment