Translate

Friday 20 September 2013

Hello Blogging World!!

Hiya Peeps
 
How long has it been!!
 
There has been so much going on over the last few months.  I have been beavering away looking for a new job, trying to keep my hand in at crafty-ness and keeping the garden going although not quite as well as I have over the past few years.

I don't know about you but I really LOVE this time of year, moving from Summer to Autumn.  The weather is much more bearable, heat-wise and the landscape is gorgeous, full of beautiful colours.  Scotland is definitely a stunning country.

Taken on the road to Greenock.
 
I will be updating you over the next week on some of the projects that I have been doing and pictures of my gardening highs and lows.  I have also completed some projects which I will schedule for after the event which they were done for, this is so that the person receiving them doesn't get a sneaky peek and ruin the surprise.
 
This week I am going to start with the Christmas crafting, probably a wee bit later than everyone else but I am positive that I can still catch up - still 95days 11hours to go!!
 
Right, I am off to dig out my Christmas stuffs, feel free to pop by and say hi!!
 
Sending BIG Happy Crafting hugs your way
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment