Translate

Friday 21 September 2012

Kanban Santa & Mini Toppers Christmas Cards

Morning Crafters,
 
More of the stock Christmas cards that I popped together.
 
For these cards I used A6 Christmas card blanks, Kanban toppers,  Peel-offs, Rainbow Mirri Card, double sided tape & foam pads.

Really simply popped the reindeer and Santa toppers onto the card with double sided tape, The merry Christmas had gold foiling around it so like I had done with previous cards I simply cut that off and layered with double sided tape onto Rainbow Mirri Card, I attached the snowman and the sentiment on with Foam pads and finally added a few snowflake peel-offs.

Only a card blank with a topper added using foam pads and a gold "Happy Christmas" peel-off.
Two very simple cards again they need very little as the card blanks are so so fancy.

Happy Crafting!!

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment