Translate

Sunday 23 September 2012

Santa Christmas Card

Morning!!
 
I tried to make my own aperture cards which are not as good as I thought it would be.  It was one of those circle cutters that I used which is fab but takes a bit of practise, it wasn't till afterwards that I thought about using the Cricut!! 
 
If you have things to make life easier use them is my thought for today.
 
For this card I used a plain white Hunkydory Card Blank, Kanban mini topper, peel-offs, green chalk pad, clear adhesive gems, Rainbow Mirri Card, double sided tape & foam pads.

For the front of the card I cut out the aperture and edged with peel-offs inside and out, popped a strip of snowflakes down the right hand side of the card and added adhesive gems to the top left corner.  I stamped the sentiment on the left over piece of backing paper from the inside of the card using the green chalk pad, layered on a piece of Rainbow Mirri Card and attached using foam pads.

For the inside of the card I cut a piece if backing paper, layered it onto the card using double sided tape, added a silver stripe peel-off in roughly the same place as the one on the front, also popped on a large snowflake peel-off and added a gem to the centre.   The Kanban topper was attached using foam pads.

Tomorrow I have a few cards showing what I did with the bits that I cut out.  Made a few of my own toppers so no waste.
 
Anyway have a great day everyone,

Happy Crafting!!

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment