Translate

Monday 17 September 2012

Kanban Santa Topper Christmas Cards

Happy Monday!!
 
Another wee batch of cards created, again just generic ones.  I will be starting the family ones in a few days which will be stepper cards and gatefold cards from designs from the Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro.
 
For these cards I used a couple of blue background A6 cards, Kanban mini toppers, Sakura Clear Star Glitter Gel Pen, clear adhesive gems, Rainbow Mirri Card, Gift Tags, Christmas red chalk pad, double sided tape and foam pads.

I used Three "letter to Santa" gift tags, cut of the tag bit, inked around the edges with the chalk pad and layered one on Rainbow Mirri Card.  I then attached two to the card with double sided tape and the one with the Mirri card I attached with Foam pads.  I cut off the gold foiling from the Kanban sentiment and layered on the Rainbow Mirri Card instead to help tie it into the card colours alittle better, I attached this and the Kanban Topper with foam pads adding some dimension.

I inked around the edges of the card blank with the chalk pad, picked out the star and swirl details with the Sakura Clear Star Pen, stamped "Merry Christmas" in the same chalk pad colour and used a quickie glue pen to add glitter highlights to this.  The topper was edges in gold foiling so to match in with the Sakura glitter background I cut the topper out and layered onto Rainbow Mirri Card, attached to the card using foam pads and added some clear adhesive gems.

More tomorrow :o)

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment