Translate

Monday 24 September 2012

Stamped Snowman Christmas Card

Happy Monday,

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend?
 
These are the cards that put together using the left over circles that I cut out from the cards I was making yesterday.  The card stock being used is Hunkydory which is 350gsm and far too go a quality to be throwing bits out so I make sure that every last piece is used up, bit of a frugal crafter and probably why I still have all my paper-crafting kits in their packaging as I just cannot bear to use them!!
 
Anyway, for these wee cards I have used white Hunkydory card blanks, Christmas paper from a 6x6 pad, green or red chalk pads, cotton snowball embellishment, Rainbow Mirri Card, Sakura coloured glitter gel pens, Sakura Clear Star Glitter Gel Pen, double sided tape & foam pads.

For all the cards I inked around the edges of the card, topper and sentiment in green or red chalk pads depending on the colour of backing paper that I used.  I stamped the image of the snowman with a Jet Black Staz-on ink pad and coloured using the Sakura pens using the clear star to highlight the snowman's white bits and give him a snowy sparkle.  Instead of colouring the snowball that he was throwing i used a cotton ball embellishment which adds a little texture.  The backing paper is added with double sided tape, the topper and sentiment attached using foam pads.
 
The sentiment for this card and the one below were stamped using the chalk pad instead of the Staz-on.

The only difference with this card is that I layered the sentiment and topper onto Rainbow Mirri Card with double sided tape before attaching with foam pads.
These were pretty simple to produce but look fab in actual real life, my photography skills are rubbish and really don't show the lovely colours, glitter etc.
 
Well foe the rest of the day I will be working with Craft Artist Professional to do the inserts for all the Christmas cards have been made so far.
 
Happy Crafting,

Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment