Translate

Saturday 29 September 2012

Last of the Kanban Nativity Toppers

Morning All,
 
Today is my last day of freedom, work starts again tomorrow.  I am going to miss having the time to craft and doing business type stuff, missing all the Christmas fairs which were so much fun last year.
 
I will still be making up orders on request and the website will still be up and running so if you fancy a lovely bath-time goody basket for that someone special just drop me a wee email and we can sort it out.
 
These cards were put together the same way as the ones posted on Thursday, very simple but really effective and they look great.





Just a couple last cards to come and that is the Kanban kit completely used up apart from some additional card stock.  I cannot believe how far I have managed to stretch it out and still keep the quality.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda x



No comments:

Post a Comment