Translate

Friday 28 September 2012

Last two Lanscape style Kanban toppers - Santa & Three Wise Men

Happy Friday,
 
Ah literally counting down the hours until I start my new job, to say I am nervous is an understatement, really hope it all goes well.
 
For these cards I used two sheets of the Kanban card stock to create the actual card blanks, red adhesive faux pearls, read chalk pad, green adhesive gems, jet black ink pad, Sakura coloured glitter gel pens, double sided tape and foam pads.

I scored and folded a piece of the Kanban co-ordinating card to make the card blank, I then attached a piece of the Kanban red snow card with double sided tape and added the topper with foam pads.  To finish I added adhesive pearls as the tree ornaments and as corner embellishments.

For the centre I cut a piece of the Kanban paper, stamped a sentiment using the red chalk pad, attached to a piece of red snow card and then to the card with double sided tape.

Again I used a piece of the Kanban card stock to make the card blank, used green snow card and green adhesive gems.  The highlights on the stars and the wise men were done using Sakura glitter gel pens to add some sparkle.

Same as above except used black ink instead of red.
Thanks for popping by and have a fantastic weekend.
 
Much love
 
Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment