Translate

Sunday 15 April 2012

C&C 9th Birthday Card

Evening Crafters

Well today was such a beautiful day that most of it was spent in the garden.  I love the sunshine it brings out the best in people :)

So not much in the way of crafting today, I did receive my copy of Professional Craft Artist yesterday and installed it on my laptop this afternoon.  It is fab, I played for a wee bit but you could lose hours very easily and I fear I may become addicted!!

The package links in with an online community called Daisy Trail, http://www.daisytrail.com/index.html such fab ideas to be found there, and also a small trial package if you want to give it a go.
This was the card I attempted, I needed something to create for so chose the competition that is running on Create & Craft, however, this is not an entry, I have some other ideas for that!!


I would recommend it to anyone PC literate or not, seems really easy to pick up and the results are fab!

That's me for tonight, Sweetdreams,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment