Translate

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Finished Jewellery

Good Evening All!!

So day two, what to blog, what to blog, well I did say i would post what I get up to in a day so what did I do, well I put together some bracelets & a necklace whilst having Create & Craft as my background noise.  I love love love all the creative people and their fantastic ideas!!

Anyway my makes, well I just got out my many boxes which I am going to tidy and sort into a new organiser as at the moment all I can say is "what a riot" actually surprised I can find anything at all!! (it is all still sitting on my living room floor in exactly the same mess, 1st thing tomorrow, I promise it will be tidied, maybe).

So I picked out some lovely glass crysal beads in two sizes, some wee coloured acrylic flower heads, clear acrylic petals beads, some handmade fimo hearts, lovely toggle clasps, some silver plated chain, head pins but with wee round siver beads on the bottom rather than flat, plenty of jump rings, a few eye pins, 3 big clay beads and some wee matching beads.  It took me hours to put together my creations but i am really pleased with them and although it did take time, its so easy to do, so relaxing and totally addictive!! 







They will be put on the website maybe tomorrow but for tonight i'm just happy looking at them, lovely and sparkly.  Its the magpie in me, I guess all crafters are the same? dont we just love our sparkles :)

Off to finishing watching Footloose, what an awesomely upbeat and happy film, dont you just love to dance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment