Translate

Monday 16 April 2012

Ferret Scrapped Page

Hey All

It was a pretty quiet day today, I didn't really get up to much, I sent my sisters entry and my entry off to the Create & Craft TV competition.  I just liked doing it, whether we come anywhere or not we had fun crafting and chatting, guess that's what its all about really!!

My lovely other half purchased a HUGE toolbox for my painting things so spent some time organising all that as well, it feels good to have a tidy area, makes for a tidy mind.

I think that I am addicted to Craft Artist & Daisy Trail though which might become an issue. I have sat tonight and put together a scrapbook page featuring my ferrets. I like it alot and I think a new scrapbooker may have been born :)  Best bit, all the pages can be stored on the PC to be printed out at a later date, they can be emailed to other people as gifts and there is no waste, mistakes can be erased and the results are just amazing.  I love it!!!

These are my babies, from top left; sleepy Anthony, bright eyed Sydney, big boy Charlie, directly under him you have one of my 1st ferrets Oliver, my one little lady in the hammock is JJ, next to her is Toffee and bottom right is Winston my other 1st ferret, they are all rescues from the SSPCA.


So my card entry is the one I did yesterday that I said I wasn't going to use, it was printed out in colour and a lovey satin bow, some glitter and a few sparkles were added to finish;


My sister's card used some of the stamped images that were printed the other day, she coloured these with Promarkers.  Like me she is a novice so I think she did a fab job, I especially love how she has coloured every image different and also that she didn't use regular dog/cat colours like I would have;


This is the card that she put together for the competition, I love it!! It is their 9th birthday so she has the large 9 in the background and has used decoupage to give it some dimension.


Tomorrow will be a better day for crafts, or maybe painting, who knows.

Sweetdreams for now,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment