Translate

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Stamps & Stamping

Good Evening Peeps

It was an admin day today, its one side of business I would rather do without, accounts pah!!  also managed to catch up with some website work, sent some emails to contact ref craft markets etc plus obviously spent some time with my furries :)

Before tea I decided to do a little stamping to give me more practice with the Promarkers and to give me some toppers for another batch of cards, going to do some decoupage this time around, been ages since I put together some decent cards.

So this is what I take out to do some stamping if I am just using just white or coloured card, StazOn and Memento are great if you are using Promarkers to colour, StazOn is also great for using with plastic, acetate, and shrinkies.  I also have a selection of acrylic blocks for attaching my rubber stamps to, however, I would love a set of "Rocker Blocks", they are perfect for stamping and give perfect images each time!!  Finally, I always have baby wipes on hand for cleaning my stamps off.


I have loads of stamps, and they were getting out of control, just all piled up in a mess.  I met a lovely lady at my Christmas Craft Market, Karen from Abracraftdabra(they have a Facebook page) who gave me a great piece of advice.  I now keep each set of stamps in a polypocket and then they can be stored in an A4 file.  I have one for everyday occasion stamps and one for Chrismas stamps only.  What a difference it makes, so tidy and so easy to store and it protects your stamps also.



These are the sheets I completed today all ready to be coloured, job for tomorrow hopefully depending on what else comes up.



Isnt this just a cute wee stamp, I love the image, you really dont see just how gorgeous they are until they have been stamped onto paper.




Well that early night last night didnt materialise and so it will be early to bed tonight for me!!

Have a lovely night, whatever you are up to.

Happy Crafting

Amanda x



No comments:

Post a Comment