Translate

Saturday 28 April 2012

Baby Girl Card using Craft Artist Professional


Evening folks,

Just thought I would check in to say "hi",  I haven't actually done any crafting over the last few days, been studying for driving theory..............boring *yawn*. 

I did manage to visit a new treasure trove that I didn't even know was right on my doorstep!!  Yip you guessed it, a craft shop.  It is magical, I managed to get some HUGE pieces of card that I will be able to get a few A4 sized cards and envelopes out of, I am very pleased about this, also, a lovey pack of smooth snow white card for printing off decoupage from the first actual crafting CD, A-May-Zing by Nigel May, and a versamark stamp pad for embossing. 

Anyway, this place is called, Craft World, what a great name :o) they also have an online store as well, plus a loyalty card thingie, you get a sticker for every £5 you spend, and once you have a whole card you get £25 to spend in the store, win win!!

http://www.craftologyonline.co.uk/index.asp

I am hoping to do a little clear embossing, some shrink plastic things and even some distressing tomorrow.  Having a wee day off from everything, tired and need a day of relaxing craft, plus I have a couple of baby cards to make for my mum.  I am even going to give sewing a go and make some dummy clips if I can.

Here is my latest Craft Artist offering, I wont actually be using this one as I deleted it before saving doh!!  I have done another which is quite similar although I am still trying to work my way around the program. 

The cards & scrap book pages actually look not to bad when printed out, I am printing them just on paper though I am 100% sure they will look fab on actual decent quality card.

This is the front of the card;

This is the inside.  I have changed this, added stitching detail down the left and right side, I also changed the colour of buttons, they are pink to purple working from left to right & changed the writing to a better purple colour, looks much better;



Finally, this is the back.  I have also changed this and added stitching detail, aswell as changing the writing from the harsh black to a lighter purple colour;


I have also updated the website finally with the pictures of some lovely new products, pop on over and have a look, www.freshscentsscotland.com new softening souffles, chill pills, fizzy jars & such.

So that's it, off to bed for me, must be getting old!

Happy crafting everyone,

Much love

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment